Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: LA-Lafayette
Facility Type: Corporate
Shift Type (Clinical Positions): Day Shift
At AMG we offer our employees much more than just a job in the healthcare industry. We offer unique career opportunities for people who are called to make a healing difference in the lives of others and desire to be part of a team that contributes to making a difference each day for our patients. We invite you to join our team and share your gifts and talents. You will have the opportunity to work for an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), as AMG is an employee-owned company!
Acadiana Management Group, LLC dba AMG, Integrated Healthcare Management (AMG), an employee-owned company is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated full-time Director of Employee Ownership to focus on key initiatives and programs that are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives, as a 100% employee-owned company. Our company operates successful post-acute hospitals in several states. The position is essential to the company’s success by partnering alongside hospital leadership, corporate clinical leadership, and human resources to recruit, retain, support, and educate employees and potential employees on the benefits of Employee Ownership and long tenured employment with AMG.
The Director of Employee Ownership will chair the company’s ESOP Ambassador Committee comprised of representatives from each hospital entity and meet with the committee by Zoom on a regular basis, as well as travel to each hospital location a minimum of twice annually to complete further ESOP and continued Employee Ownership education. The position is considered a valuable resource for all AMG hospitals and is based in Lafayette, LA AMG Corporate office.
Responsibilities also include:
- Participate on behalf of AMG membership in the ESOP Association, a national trade association representing companies with Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs).
- Work with operations on social media and forums promoting ESOP ownership.
- Assist with and participate in clinical job/career fairs as availability allows for clinical recruitment for AMG hospitals.
- Network and build relationships with local nursing schools in hospital markets and other valuable local resources for recruiting clinicians.
- Educate current and new employees on Employee Ownership and AMG’s ESOP
- Develop and deploy Employee Engagement and Satisfaction plan.
- Continuously educate current and new employees to promote employee satisfaction, stability, and improved performance.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive work environment by aligning employee interests with company interests.
Join our dynamic team and enjoy a career where you can make a difference with AMG Integrated Healthcare Management!
Full-Time employees are offered a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, dual medical insurance options, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, monthly cellular allowance, cellular discount options, 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution, and participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) additional retirement benefit.Apply Now
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Healthcare profession or related field
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in marketing, recruiting, and/or healthcare field
- Experience in and knowledge of healthcare/clinical field
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Detailed computer knowledge.
- Experience with employee benefit plans
- Possess positive, excellent interpersonal and human relation skills.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivityProven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
AMG is a hospital system committed to our patients, our people, and to the pursuit of healing. As a Top-5 Post-Acute hospital system, we’re known for excellence, integrity, community, and compassion.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
Acadiana Management Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.