Job Category: Case Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: NV-Las Vegas
Facility Type: Long-Term Acute Care
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas hiring a Case Manager for Full Time. The Case Manager’s primary function is to make readily available to the patient, their families and/or significant others, special services in order to facilitate adjustment of these individual’s continuity of care post discharge. The Case Manager oversees the effective coordination of admission and discharge planning, case communications, interdisciplinary team conferences, insurance relations and assurance through managed care systems, and verbal and written reporting. Assures regulations regarding patient rights are fulfilled.
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
Join our awesome team and enjoy an exciting career with Las Vegas – AMG Specialty Hospital!Apply Now
- RN, Social Worker, or LPN
- Minimum of six months to one year of discharge planning experience preferred
- If LPN, and no experience as above, supervision by RN/SW will be required during a 6-month training period
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Additional languages desirable
- Excellent time management skills; organized and able to prioritize
- Proficient computer skills
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and others
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple cases
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, schedules, dates, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is an equal opportunity employer.