Job Category: Case Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: LA-Lafayette
Facility Type: Physical Rehabilitation
Shift Type (Clinical Positions): Day Shift
At AMG we offer our employees much more than just a job in the healthcare industry. We offer unique career opportunities for people who are called to make a healing difference in the lives of others and desire to be part of a team that makes a difference each day for our patients. We invite you to join our team and share your gifts and talents. Market competitive pay rates and benefits are offered by Lafayette Physical Rehab.
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital is part of the AMG Integrated Healthcare Management Hospital System â€“ a Top-5 Post-Acute Care Hospital System. Our mission is an unyielding commitment to Patients, People, and the Pursuit of Healing. We believe our employees are the asset and heart of our organization. We are located in the heart of Lafayette behind the Heart Hospital off Kaliste Saloom Road.
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Case Manager (RN or LPN). The Case Manager’s primary function is to make readily available to the patient, their families and/or significant others, special services in order to facilitate adjustment of these individuals continuity of care post discharge. The Case Manager oversees the effective coordination of admission and discharge planning, case communications, interdisciplinary team conferences, insurance relations and assurance through managed care systems, and verbal and written reporting. Assures regulations regarding patient rights are fulfilled.
RN or LPN is required for this position.
Join our dynamic team and enjoy a career where you can make a difference with Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital!
Full-Time employees are offered a comprehensive package including competitive pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.Apply Now
- RN or LPN
- Minimum of six months to one year of discharge planning experience preferred.
- If LPN, and no experience as above, supervision by RN/SW will be required during a 6-month training period.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages desirable.
- Excellent time management skills; organized and able to prioritize
- Proficient computer skills.
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and others
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple cases
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, schedules, dates, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital (LPRH) is a state of the art, free-standing, thirty-two-bed specialty hospital located in the heart of Lafayette, LA. We provide inpatient rehabilitation services. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.