Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: LA-Lafayette
Facility Type: Corporate
Shift Type (Clinical Positions): Day Shift
Acadiana Management Group, LLC dba AMG- Integrated Healthcare Management (AMG), an employee-owned company, is hiring a full-time IT Service Desk Analyst. The Service Desk Analyst provides support for ALL IT service requests and incidents reported to the AMG IT Service Desk. This position is primarily responsible for the processing and handling of all incoming requests, resolution, and documentation of common issues and the deployment/maintenance of all end-user hardware and software in accordance with established SLAs. As the single point of contact for the entire department, this position requires above all else a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, dual medical insurance options, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, cellular allowance, cellular discount options and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
We invite you to join our team and share your gifts and talents and enjoy a rewarding career!
You will have the opportunity to work for an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), as AMG is an employee-owned company!
- Thoroughly documents requests and issues along with steps to recreate in the IT Service Management system. Works to process and resolve when first contacted whenever possible, escalating to the appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service by taking ownership of requests and issues, keeping users updated for the duration of a ticket and following up after resolution to ensure satisfaction
- Fields requests, troubleshoots and resolves issues related to user accounts, PCs, network connectivity, software, peripherals, and A/V equipment. Performs desk-side support for users and locations as needed.
- Configures, deploys and supports PCs and peripherals for employees and locations, including system imaging, software install/configuration, resource mapping, profile setup, data migration, warranty repair/replacement, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve telephone issues including VoIP, digital and analog lines/devices
- Monitors and maintains the Service Desk queue and prioritizes tickets as needed to ensure tickets are processed in a timely fashion
- Creates and maintains thorough knowledgebase documentation for requests, issues, and known errors
- Actively manages and ensures compliance with hardware inventory and software licensing
- Works with customers to obtain the proper paperwork and authorization required for new hardware, software, and systems requests
- Works with other personnel on projects for new technology and initiatives.
- Provides user support after hours as needed on an on-call rotation
- Updates job knowledge by staying abreast of changes and new products in the industry, attending training when required
- Associates degree in IT, MIS or related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in a technical support setting
- Strong working knowledge of hardware and electronics, especially desktops, laptops and common peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (7-10), Microsoft Office (2007-2016) and common desktop applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and be able to lift heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs.)
- Minimal travel may be required
AMG is a hospital system committed to our patients, our people, and to the pursuit of healing. As a Top-5 Post-Acute hospital system, we’re known for excellence, integrity, community, and compassion.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
Acadiana Management Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.