Job Category: Therapy
Job Type: PRN
Job Location: LA-Lafayette
Facility Type: Physical Rehabilitation
Shift Type (Clinical Positions): Day Shift
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital seeks PRN Speech Therapist (SLP) for variable day shifts who will be responsible for screening, evaluating and educating patients with speech, language, dysphagia, dysarthria, voice, fluency, and cognitive deficits. Speech therapists are also responsible for planning, directing and conducting rehabilitative and counseling programs to treat the above disorders. All Speech Therapy treatments are in accordance with established policies and procedures, maintaining the highest degree of quality patient care at all times.
Join our team and enjoy a flexible career with Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital!Apply Now
- Masters’ Degree from an accredited Speech Therapy school.
- Maintains a current Louisiana State License
- Current BLS certification.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Basic computer knowledge.