Acadiana Management Group, LLC (AMG Corporate) seeks a Full-Time IT Service Desk Analyst. The IT Service Desk Analyst provides support for ALL service requests and incidents reported to the AMG Service Desk. This position is primarily responsible for the processing and handling of all incoming requests, resolution and documentation of common issues and the deployment/maintenance of all end-user hardware and software in accordance with established SLAs. As the single point of contact for the entire department, this position requires above all else a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction. Duties for this position include the following:
- Thoroughly documents requests and issues along with steps to recreate in the IT Service Management system. Works to process and resolve, escalating to the appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service by taking ownership of requests and issues, keeping users updated for the duration of a ticket and following up after resolution to ensure satisfaction.
- Fields requests, troubleshoots and resolves issues related to user accounts, PCs, network connectivity, software, peripherals and A/V equipment. Performs desk-side support for users and locations as needed.
- Configures, deploys and supports PCs and peripherals for employees and locations, including system imaging, software install/configuration, resource mapping, profile setup, data migration, warranty repair/replacement, etc.
- Monitors and maintains the Service Desk queue and prioritizes tickets as needed to ensure tickets are processed in a timely fashion.
- Creates and maintains thorough knowledgebase documentation for requests, issues and known errors
- Actively manages and ensures compliance with hardware inventory and software licensing
- Works with customers to obtain the proper paperwork and authorization required for new hardware, software and systems requests.
- Works with other personnel on projects for new technology and initiatives.
- Provides user support after hours as needed on an on-call rotation.
- Updates job knowledge by staying abreast of changes and new products in the industry, attending training when required.
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
Anyone interested in applying can email their résumé to: email@example.com .
Qualifications/ Job Requirements
* Associates Degree in IT, MIS or related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
* Comp TIA A+ certification preferred
* Two or more years’ experience in a technical support setting
Acadiana Management Group, LLC (AMG Corporate) was founded in 1999 and is a privately-owned provider of hospital health care services, with 14 post-acute care hospitals, 2 physical rehabilitation hospitals, and over 1,450 employees across eight states. Accounting, billing, credentialing, centralized operations, IT, payroll and human resources services are provided to our hospital facilities by AMG. Learn more about the quality services
AMG Corporate is an equal opportunity employer.
Mission: An unyielding commitment to Patients, People and the Pursuit of Healing.
Vision: Aim for Excellence
Make a Difference
Values: Integrity ◊ Community ◊ Compassion ◊ Excellence